Organic Master Gardener - Victoria
Tuesday, March 19th, 2013
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM
Course starts today.
Be prepared for a major shift in paradigms! This is a gardening course, and so much more. Students have called it "life changing" - because once we truly understand the connection between soil health, plant health, human health and environmental health we will look at the world with different eyes.
This course is intense - challenging - inspiring!
* Learn to create fabulous food and ornamental gardens without pesticides and other harmful chemicals
* Become a SOUL Organic Master Gardener and share your knowledge with others through mentorship programs, workshops, talks and many other creative ways
* Gain essential skills to start or enhance your own business in the rapidly growing organic land care industry
* Prepare to write the SOUL Organic Certification exam for land care professionals
* Earn generous Continuing Education Credits to maintain your industry certifications (ISA, CNLA, BCSLA, SOUL)
Everyone is welcome. No previous experience required. Just come, learn and have fun. This is a practical experience-based course consisting of lectures and hands-on exercises. To receive a Certificate of Completion students must attend all sessions and satisfactorily complete all assignments and quizzes.
Burnaby $ 695.00
Courtenay $ 780.00 (incl HST)
Maple Ridge $ 695.00
Nanaimo $ 695.00
Port Albern $ 780.00 (incl HST)
Qualicum $ 695.00
Shawnigan Lake $ 695.00
Tofino $ 695.00
Tsawwassen $ 695.00
Vancouver $ 695.00
Victoria $ 695.00
Stony Plain $ 1200.00 for their longer, extended course.
Printed and on-line handouts
Unlimited access to our on-line community center, including library, discussion forums and much more
General: pricing above
Arts | Entertainment
Talks | Lectures
Home & Garden
Royal Roads University
2005 Sooke Rd., Victoria
|This event is for Adults, Seniors, Singles, Student / College|
Gaia College Events