Film Screening: 97% Owned
Monday, December 3rd, 2012
7:30 PM to 9:30 PM
97% Owned is a new documentary that reveals how money is at the root of our current social and economic crisis. Featuring frank interviews and commentary from economists, campaigners and former bankers, it exposes the privatised, debt-based monetary system that gives banks the power to create money, shape the economy, cause crises and push house prices out of reach.
The screening will be followed by a panel discussion with a chance for you to voice your questions and ideas.
You Will Learn:
- Who creates our money;
- Who controls the money supply;
- Why our national debt is ever increasing;
- Why our monetary system is killing our environment;
- Why we face continuing financial crises;
- How we can democratize our money supply.
Sponsored by the Economy Group of Transition Victoria
Arts | Entertainment
Talks | Lectures
Fernwood Community Association
1923 Fernwood Road, Victoria
|This event is for Adults, Teens, Seniors, Singles, Student / College|